Castel dell’Ovo (Borgo Marinari) – NAPOLI – ITALIA - Auditorium Compagna
31st of October 2012 – Wednesday
- 9,30 Welcome to the participants/Opening of the workshop
- 10,00 Dr. Salvatore Basile – Guidelines for a technology supported education and training in organic farming
- 10,20 Prof. Dr. László Radics – Present and future of ICT applications with e- and m-learning in education and consulting.
- 10,40 Dr. Eduardo Cuoco – International trends of organic farming sector
- 11,00 Dr. Monika Tothova & Dr. Peter Toth – Mobile Learning in organic farming: from “Ecologica” to “GPP” Platform and further.
- 11,20 Marco Esposito – E-learning and net-intelligence: speeding up know-how generation.
- 11,40 Round Table on the international education and training experiences in organic farming. European experts of E/M-Learning, ICT, Organic Farming, researchers, public administration officers, organic farmer’s associations, will present the most innovative initiatives, for a common vision of the evolution of the sector in the next years. Participants: Luigi Sisto (CIHEAM-IAMB – Distance Learning Responsible), Giuseppe Orefice (Campania Innovazione SpA), Antonio Paparo (AIAB Campania – President), Francesco Giardina (Mipaaf – Sinab), Massimo Fagnano (UNINA), Custodio Oliveira (ESAPL), Raffaele Basile (Biocert).
- 13,00 Conclusion by Prof. Dr. László Radics.
Tasting of organic products.
Optional Programme: Visit tour to the “Bio-Distretto Cilento”
31st of October 2012 – 16:00 Starting from Naples – 19:00 arrive in Cilento, accommodation and common dinner in Hotel Porta Rosa – Ascea Marina (SA).
1st of November 2012 – 10:00 Ascea Marina, Bio-District introduction, 11:00 Salento visit to the organic farm “Salella”. 13:00 organic lunch. 15 visit to the Bio-District headquarters in Ceraso (SA), meeting with public administrators and stakeholders. 20:00 dinner in Ascea Marina.
2nd of November 2012 – 10:00 overview of the Cilento National Park and visit to archaeological Area of Elea-Velia. 13:00 Lunch in an organic agrotourism. 15:30 departure for Naples (arrive at 18:30).
Workshop Secretariat c/o ECOLOGICA/BIOCERT/AIAB Campania
Via Tasso 169 i – 80127 Naples ITALY
Tel. +39 0817613830 Fax +39 0817612734 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.